www.justaskbenwhy.com means JustAskBenWhy LLC
Nothing offered by www.JustAskBenWhy.com should be considered personalized investment advice. While our employees and/or contributors may answer your general customer service questions, they can not help you with specific investment questions and decisions, as they are not licensed under securities laws to deal with your particular investment situation. No communication by our employees and/or contributors to you should be construed as personal, individualized investment advice. Investors should not rely on the information given by us to make investment decisions. Rather, investors should use the information at www.justaskbenwhy.com only as a starting point, at most, to do additional independent research so that the investor is able to make his or her own investment decision. You should consult with competent, professional help and read any available Prospectus or Public Company information.
This justaskbenwhy.com website contains or may contain “forward looking statements” within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of1933 and Section 21B of the Securities Exchange Act of1934. Any statements that express or involve discussions with respect to predictions, expectations, beliefs, plans, projections, objectives, goals, assumptions or future events or performance are not statements of historical fact and may be “forward looking statements.” Forward looking statements are based on expectations, estimates and projections at the time the statements are made that involve a number of risks and uncertainties which could cause actual results or events to differ materially from those presently anticipated. Forward looking statements in this action may be identified through the use of words such as “expects”, “will,” “anticipates,” “estimates,” “believes,” or statements indicating certain actions “may,” “could,” or “might” occur.
Just as our website content does not constitute investment advice, and you should therefore consult a trained professional of your choosing, the same is true of other disciplines where expertise is gained through education, experience, and skill-building. Thus, nothing on our website or otherwise disseminated by www.justaskbenwhy.com in conjunction with it should be taken as medical, legal, accounting or other such advice. When in doubt, consult the hired help of your choosing, as you are ultimately responsible for your own affairs.
The information on this website and in any of the products available through this website is for educational purposes only. By publishing this information, www.justaskbenwhy.com and its’ agents does not render legal, accounting or other professional service. It is your own responsibility to conduct due diligence and seek professional advice regarding any information on www.justaskbenwhy.com and any of the products as part of www.justaskbenwhy.com . It is your own responsibility to conduct due diligence and to seek professional advice regarding any specific transaction or investment from those licensed to render such advice. If you require specific legal, tax, accounting, investment, or property renovation advice seek the advice of a qualified professional.
News Groups, Chat Rooms, Blog, or Public Forums
- Posts/Comments By Others: www.justaskbenwhy.com encourages open exchange of information and ideas. We can not and do not review every posting in the public areas. We do not control the messages or the information in all of the postings. We do not necessarily support, endorse , agree with or guarantee the accuracy of any such posting. Use your own good judgment and seek the advice of a qualified professional before using or implementing any such information.
- Your Use of Public Comments: The following are conditions of your use of the comment and reply features. Violation of these conditions may result, without warning, in termination of your access to the services on www.justaskbenwhy.com.
- No advertisements or solicitations. You agree not to use www.justaskbenwhy.com to advertise to or solicit to buy or sell products or services, or to make donations of any kind. All such advertisements and solicitations are deleted.
- No spamming. You agree not to gather the email addresses of users who post in public forums for the purpose of spamming or for any other purpose.
- No obscene, vulgar, threatening, abusive, false or defamatory posts. Any and all such posts are deleted.
- No copyright violations. By posting material on the public forums, you are representing that you are the owner of the material. Submitting material that is the property of another, without consent of the owner, is a violation of this agreement and may also subject you to legal liability for infringement of copyright or other intellectual property rights.
- Editing and Deletion: We do not edit or delete postings on the basis of content, even if we disagree with the poster’s opinion. www.justaskbenwhy.com reserves the right, but undertakes no duty to review, edit, or delete any material posted in the public spaces.
Third Party Sites
www.justaskbenwhy.com has provided links to other internet sites maintained by third parties. www.justaskbenwny.com does not in any way operate or control the information, products, or services on these third-party sites. www.jsutaskbenwhy.com does not, in any way, endorse any such third party site and does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use of any third-party site.
As part of the educational services provided by www.justaskbenwhy.com you may elect to engage Ben Leybovich as a consultant. If you choose to do so, understand that the advice Ben Leybovich offers you is for education purposes only, and none of Ben Leybovich’s advice should be construed as personal, individualized investment advice, and does not minimize risk of your investment decisions. Ben Leybovich can not be held liable for the health and viability of your investment portfolio. No statement made by Ben Leybovich to you directly should be construed as such advice as requires license of any type.
You are advised, therefore, to consult a trained and licensed professionals of your choosing. Nothing disseminated by Ben Leybovich as part of any coaching/mentoring/consulting session should be taken as specific medical, legal, accounting, investment or other such advice. When in doubt, consult the hired help of your choosing, as you are ultimately responsible for your own affairs.